Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here's the deal!

I've been slammed. I guess no more than the average guy, but wowzers can it be over whelming at times. It's 10 o'clock and I just sat down and I'm eating dinner, yeah its been that way the last few weeks.

I'm currently working on my 2009 race schedule. I want to mix it up a bit this year. I plan to run 1 maybe 2 marathons as well as chase the expert mtber's around in the woods a bit. Should be exciting none the less...oh, yeah I also plan to run a few fun 5k's around the area.

Sit tight 2009 is going to be a doozey!

2 comments:

SingleTrackMinded said...

Hey TP, I might join you for a 5k, especially early in the season. I already am missing the race atmosphere.

Maverick said...

Jay might be joining you in some 5k's but i am going to show you how to run old man!! post up your schedule for2k9 once you get it finalized!